[FXGEAR] Vincent Schwenk Patreon Bundle - FXGEAR SHOP UNREAL ENGINE COURSE

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 7, 2022

[FXGEAR] Vincent Schwenk Patreon Bundle

Vincent Schwenk Patreon Bundle

Please browse to the page to see this content.

[FXGEAR] Vincent Schwenk Patreon Bundle introduce

WHO AM I?

Hey there, my name is Vincent Schwenk and I am a 3D-Artist.

WHICH TOOLS DO YOU NEED?

I’m working with Cinema 4D. All my renderings are done with Redshift. But I am adding more and more programs over time.

WHAT’S THE RIGHT TIER FOR ME?

There is the 5€ Tier, which is for testing. Then there is the Master Tier (20€) and the discounted Master Tier 15€ (for long Patreon supporters). And the 45€ for studios

[FXGEAR] Vincent Schwenk Patreon Bundle

HOW DOES IT WORK?

You can choose your desired tier. After your pledge you will have to pay up front and then you get access to all my content. If you are new I recommend watching everything on my website: vsk.world (you can unlock everything with you active account)

WIll I GET YOUR FILES?

I will always try to share my files, but sometimes I am not allowed to because of legal reasons, for example textures or assets from other people. Also, Texture packs are only free in the month they are released after that you will still get 50% off.

Hamburg-based Vincent finds it tricky to explain just what he does, as he does so much. Call him a 3D designer, an artist, a director, a motion graphics designer, a motion designer… or even just someone who makes TV ads, it’s all true. But those titles don’t really even do justice to what Vincent does create: futuristic, candy-coloured blobs, perfectly designed tools and glossy shapes and creatures, impeccably finished. From album sleeves to corporate branding projects, or from conference identities to animations, Vincent’s skillset can really be applied to anything. He’d like to keep it that way, too. “I am super happy that I have the possibility to choose my clients and that I most of the time can express myself in a creative way,” he says. “The more freedom and the more artistic, the more excited I get about the job.”

More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.

Download more free resource CLICK HERE.

The post [FXGEAR] Vincent Schwenk Patreon Bundle appeared first on Fxgear-Shop.



source https://fxgear-shop.blogspot.com/2022/07/fxgear-vincent-schwenk-patreon-bundle.html